Train for the Alphi Delta Pi-athlon Triathlon
PROGRAM BEGINS: January 26th @ 2:00 p.m. at the Gateway Island (10 week program)
PROGRAM ENDS: Alpha Delta Pi-athlon Triathlon on April 6th, 2014
PROGRAM FEE: $250
MEETINGS: Coached workouts 2 – 3 times per week
REGISTER at the Fleet Feet Murfreesboro Store or Online
Participants must be able to swim 1 length of the pool and ride 2 miles on a bike. Only 25 spots available. Participants must be 18 yrs or older.
What does a TRI 101 participant get in training?
• A complete 10 week structured training schedule including group practices and individual workouts.
• Coached workouts 2 – 3 times per week
• Coaches for Tri 101 are experts in their various disciplines and will work to make you the best overall triathlete that you can be! You will have access to these coaches through weekly practices, e-mail, and in-store interaction.
Coached workouts are your key to success in your training plan. Workouts will be held:
• Bike and Bricks : The cycling workouts will include group rides of increasing length, brick workouts, and information about bike safety/maintenance. Locations will vary for the ride.
• Swim Practices (Day/Time TBA): Swim practice locations TBA. Drills you learn during the swim clinics will be included in your individual workouts.
• Run Workouts: Your run workouts will include speed work, form drills, and a course preview of the run portion of the race course. Run practices will meet at various locations.
• You will receive a Fleet Feet Triathlon Technical training shirt
• Training will include educational clinics as a part of your coached practices with a focus on: Bike Gears & Maintenance, Nutrition Planning, Race Day Prep & Transition Set-up, Gear Up for Tri Night at Fleet Feet Sports