The insole is not an accessory. It's an integral part of the system - a key component of making everything work together.
- Through stability you achieve increased mobility.
- Your foot shape will be deformed by instability inside the shoe over time.
- Proper foot support results in a lifetime of ruing with reduced injuries.
- Reduce Versus Redirect: A proper orthotic will reduce motion of the foot inside the shoe. The shoe actually tried to redirect the motion, which sometimes increases motion.
- The insole brings the motion of the foot and the motion of the shoe together so they can work as one system for improved efficiency and health.