Chugging water all summer can be boring, but those electrolytes have to be replaced! Hello, Nuun Jello!
1 tube Nuun (any flavor; I used Fruit Punch)
I box (4 envelopes) Knox Gelatine
4 cups water
- Bring 3 cups water to simmer, add 8 Nuun tablets. Let dissolve and bring to a boil.
- Add 3 pkts gelatin to boiling Nuun and stir until dissolved
- Separately, dissolve 2 tablets Nuun into 1 cup cool water.
- Mix in 1 packet gelatin to cool Nuun and let stand for 1 minute.
- Pour boiling Nuun mixture into the cold Nuun. Stir until all gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture into 9x9 pan and let chill in fridge 3+ hours, or until firm.
- Enjoy after anything sweaty!
(For entire batch)
Protein 30 g
Fat 0.5 g
Sodium 3.6 g (3600 mg)
Potassium 1 g (1000 mg)
Magnesium 250 mg
Calcium 150 mg
Vitamin C 500mg