One of the easiest recipes I've ever followed, and have yet to be turned down by even the pickiest of eaters!
- 16 oz. pkg frozen chopped broccoli -- thawed and drained
- 1/2 cups grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Mix all ingredients in medium-large bowl
- With your hands, form 1-inch patties and place on greased or parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping patties after 15 minutes
And yes, they really will turn out like the picture!