What to wear?
- Appropriate footwear – the right shoes are critical!
- Light layered technical fabric clothing (check the weather)
- Shirts - short sleeve/tank (warm weather)
- long sleeve (cool/cold weather)
- Shorts or tights
- Vest or light jacket
- Sports bra – properly fitted!
- Watch - stop watch or with interval timer
What you will need?
- Water bottle pack and water or sports drink
What you might need or want?
- Heart Rate Monitor – if you choose to use one
- Body Glide for chafing
- Sunscreen – apply one hour prior to workout
- Reflective gear in the evening
- Headlamp, reflectors or flash light for the evenings
- Change of clothes
What we will provide:
- Coaching on the course
- Bathrooms at most training locations
- Technical Shirt
- Various Seminars- Gear Night, Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Running Strong
- Written workout schedule
- Weekly emails
Check In/Out Policy
- All training participants are asked to check in and check out of practice in order to ensure your safety. Process will be explained first day of training.