WE ARE HIRING A MARKETING COORDINATOR
(The Marketing Coordinator will be based out of our Murfreesboro Location, and will be responsible for our Murfreesboro and Mt. Juliet Location)
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Builds the customer base through communication with past, present, and new customers. Relentlessly think about story telling to the community and building ticket counts.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Do you love numbers? You will be responsible for tracking success through POS software analytics. Ticket generation through customer acquisition and retention defines success. Weekly and monthly reporting to the management team.
- Learn to FIT and know the ins and outs of products, customer service, and how to work the retail floor on a busy day. We do much of our business on weekends, which is a integral part of this position.
- Budget management, if you can drive events and initiatives with a small budget, this is the right job for you. You will get to be creative in the way you leverage community relationships and in-kind sponsorships.
- Digital management - Website content creation, site organization & upkeep. You need to be proficient in Social Media channels and show a personal interest in these forms of communication. Please provide your Facebook link, Twitter handle, LinkedIn profile, and Instagram account information.
- Reporting utilizing our store software, weekly report of new contacts, tickets generated, people reached, # of tickets projected to produce, and the projected value of each relationship – transparency and communication is a key component to this position
- Event Planning - If you are organized, detail oriented, and excel at multi-tasking you will love this job. "I can't" isn't in our vocabulary at Fleet Feet Sports.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Reporting to include: Tickets, Dollar Amount, Cost Associated, Annual & Quarterly goal, Missed Opportunities
- Race sponsorship and community donation request management.
- Do you love meeting new people? You will be the Fleet Feet Sports representative in the medical and corporate communities. You are responsible for nurturing current and future relationships and lead opportunity creation for Fleet Feet Sports
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Story Telling, Clear Communication and Writing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Detail Oriented
Send a cover letter and resume explaining why you want to work at Fleet Feet and your availability to: