Siegel High School Cross Country presents its 6th annual running camp.
When: June 16-19, 2014 from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Where: Siegel High School Track
Cost: $60 ($50 for siblings) (Register before June 1st and cost is $55)
This camp is good for boys & girls entering in grades 1st-8th.
- Camp check-in will begin at the Siegel High School Track 30 minutes prior to the first day of camp
- All activites will be moved inside in case of inclement weather.
- Proper summer running apparel should be worn.
- Campers are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
- Campers should meet at the Siege High School track at the start of each camp day.
- Campers will receive a Siegel Cross Country camp t-shirt.
- To show fitness & running can be fun
- To gain self esteem & improve attitudes
- To encourage lifelong healthy exercise habits
About the Camp Director: Siegel High School Cross COuntry Coach Phil Young
In 6 seasons his coaching accomplishments include:
- 8 Boys & Girls top ten AAA State finishers
- 6 Boys & Girls Region 4-AAA Championships
- 2012 AAA Girls State Runner-Up
- 2012 AAA Girls State Champion
- 4-Time DNJ Coach of the Year
If you are interested in registering your kids, download the registration form here!
For more information, contact Phil Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-479-1455.